* The jury decides on the admission of competitors to the second and the third (final) stages as well as on the award of the prizes. Decisions of the jury are final and are not subject to questions, revisions or appeal;
* Jury members will not make contact and communicate with competitors while such competitor is continuing to compete;
* No more than 16 competitors with the highest scores obtained in the first stage will be admitted to the second stage;
* No more than 6 competitors with the highest scores obtained in the second stage will be admitted to the third (final) stage;
* The names of competitors admitted to the second and the third stages will be announced during the morning following the end of the test. The names will be given in order of appearances. The competitors scores will not be made public;
* The 3 competitors with the highest scores obtained in the final stage will receive the first, second and the third prize, according to their respective number of points and diplomas accrediting prize-winner status. Candidates who reach the final round will receive a diploma accrediting their participation in the final round;
* All prizes are indivisible;
* The jury may withhold one or more of the prizes, if it so decides;
1. The Competition will be held in Belgrade from March 21st to March 30th 2019. All tests will be public.
2. All pieces included in the programme must be prepared in their entirety.
3. The competitors should contact the Secretariat of the Competition on March 21st 2019 by 5 p.m. at the latest.
4. Competitors shall perform in order of appearance decided by lot. The draw will take place before the Competition’s opening in the presence of the competitors and jury. The playing order of competitors will be adhered to in the first two stages. The order in the final stage might be changed due to the programme planning.
5. Competitors who are not ready to perform when called upon to do so may be disqualified.
6. Rights on any Competition performances, recordings or filming belong to International Jeunesses Musicales Competition and no fee is payable to any competitor on account of those performances, recordings or broadcastings of them.
7. All participants must be available to representatives of media throughout the Competition.
8. The Competition Board is entitled to cancel the Competition if there are less than 6 applications.
9. All first prize-winners must come to receive their prizes in person, except in the event of illness, upon presentation of a medical certificate. Otherwise the money will be returned to the Competition Fund.
10. At the end of each stage all the participants are required to be present when the results are announced.
11. The Competition will cover the costs of full board and lodging for all candidates from second stage of the Competition until the last day of their active participation in the Competition.
1. The Competition is open to pianists of any nationality who are under age of 35 on March, 21st 2019.
2. Candidates should provide the following items:
a) a duly completed application form or on-line registration
b) a brief Curriculum Vitae
c) copies of documents testifying candidates musical education and copies of prizes/diplomas
d) references from their present or previous professors (original)
e) one recent glossy photograph - postcard size (9x13) which will be reproduced in the Competition booklet. Alternatively candidates may send a photo by e-mail (300 or more dpi)
All documents should be sent till February, 15th 2019. to the following address:
International Jeunesses Musicales Competition
3. All applicants will be informed of their acceptance or rejection not later then February, 15th 2019. Accepted candidates who are unable to take part in the Competition must notify the organizer immediately.
4. Candidates should pay an entrance fee of €100 until the end of February, 2019 in to the following bank account
AGRIFRPP – Credit Agricole Paris
Acc. With Institution: 57A:
CREDIT AGRICOLE SRBIJA AD, NOVI SAD
IBAN RS35 3300 4705 0087 3953 67
MUZIČKA OMLADINA BEOGRADA
Republic of Serbia
Payment must be made exclusively in Euros. Any wiring fees must be paid by the applicant. This application fee is not refundable.
5. Each participant will be asked to show his/her identity papers before the Competition’s opening.